Blossom offers a variety of training workshops that are suitable for parents/ carers, education, health or social care settings. These sessions can be designed to meet a specific learning need in a setting or from a choice of already devised topics. Blossom will attend a setting of your choice at an agreed time to deliver these sessions. In addition to this, training locally is run on an ad hoc basis to individuals wishing to book on their own.
Topics such as :
- An introduction to Sensory Processing
- Sensory diets, self regulation and sensory circuits
- Designing a sensory friendly classroom
- What is Interoception and how can it be improved?
- The development of Fine motor skills
- Developmental Coordination Disorder/ Dyspraxia
- The development of Pre-writing/ Handwriting
- Interventions to promote handwriting
- Planning interventions to support Motor skills
- Understanding feeding challenges
- Managing behaviour
- Positive parenting Strategies
- Using the PACE model
- Providing a therapeutic classroom environment
- Managing anger in your child
- Developing life story work
Please contact Blossom to discuss your individual requirements.