Who does Blossom Children’s Occupational Therapy typically support?
Any baby, child or young adult experiencing challenges with their Leisure, Self Care, School work or Play due to : Illness, disability, or family circumstance.
This could include the following:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorder (DCD)/Dyspraxia
- Sensory Processing Difficulties
- Developmental Delay
- Learning difficulties
- Down’s Syndrome
- ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Other genetic or physical disabilities
- Attachment disorders
- Those who have experienced Trauma